How Much Do Video Brochures Cost to Make? The big question…. Flash Max Video Brochures are totally custom pieces made to our client’s specifications. We work with each customer to evaluate their marketing goals and vision and bring it to reality. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a Wedding Video Brochure, Real Estate Video Business Card, Medical Video Easel or Retail Video POP display. The following items are what drive the cost of your video screen product.
- Screen Size- The available choices are 2.4″, 2.8″, 4.3″ 5″, 7″ & 10.1″ in size. The screen size is measured diagonally from corner to corner.
- Screen Type- Options for fixed or touch screen. There are also different types of screens including TFT & IPS. TFT stands for Thin Film Transistor and is a newer version of LCD technology. IPS stands for In-Plane Switching and is an improvement to TFT technology. The main difference is IPS has better viewing angles especially when viewing the screen from the side. IPS is very similar to the display on an iPad. Our team at Flash Max will work with you to help determine the best choice for your video card or display project.
- Memory Capacity- Our video brochures come with 128mb of grade A memory. This is enough to hold roughly 7 minutes of HD video. The actual amount of video will depend on your compression but 7 minutes is a good rule of thumb. Memory can be updated to up to 8GB which will hold almost 4 hours of HD video. There are many options in-between and our team will work with you to decide which memory chip is best for your video brochure project. We use only brand-new tier 1/grade A memory chips ensuring the quality of your final product.
- Battery Life- Each Flash Max Video Brochure comes with a 1.5 rechargeable lithium battery. You can upgrade to 2-hour, 3-hour, 4-hour or 5-hour lithium battery or opt for an AC power adapter. We use only new grade A batteries which have undergone multiple aging tests to ensure quality. Each battery can be recharged using the included mini USB cable and port.
- Size of Product- Our most popular sizes are 5″ x 7″, A5 (5.8″ x 8.3″) & A4 (8.25″ x 11.75″). We can also make your video brochure in just about any other size that can accommodate the screen and electronic components. We can also do tri-fold, quad fold, folder pockets and may other configurations. Tell us what you are looking for and we will do our best to deliver it.
- Printing Options- Standard printing is 4 color process offset printing + gloss or matte lamination for orders of 50 pieces or more. We use digital printing for smaller orders or for sample runs. Add-on finishing options include PMS matching, spot UV, soft touch, embossing & foil stamping. Your Flash Max team member will walk you through the options and help you select the best printing choices for your job.
- Collateral or Box Printing- We offer printing of additional collateral like booklets, sales sheets, flyers, etc. These can be added to a pocket inside your video brochure or shipped separately. You can also print a matching mailing box that your video brochure/video business card/video easel will fit inside of.
- Order quantity- We offer quantity-based pricing with price breaks up to 100,000 units.
You see there are many options and literally thousands of combinations to choose from. So, with all of these options can you just tell me how much do video brochures cost? Yes! A standard Flash Max Video Brochure or Easel will run between $15-$60 depending on size, screen or order quantity. Most orders fall within the $20-40 price range. If you contact us for a free consultation we can narrow down these costs and give you a firm quote. Contact our sales team today at 949.750.9950 or email email@example.com.