Each Flash Max video brochure & video business card are fully user updateable. We provide a micro-USB to standard USB cable with each product for your convenience. Follow the steps below to update the current videos on your product with new/different ones.
- Plug the included USB cable into the mirco-USB port on the video brochure and the other end into any MAC or PC. The volume holding the video files will display like a USB flash drive would.
- Navigate to the VIDEO folder contained on the media player volume. This is where your video files are located.
- You can delete the old videos from this folder. Then copy and paste or drag your new video into the VIDEO folder. If you only have one video skip to step 5.
- If you have multiple video files you need to preface the video name with 01, 02, 03, etc. This will dictate the order you want the videos to play in. See example below:
And so on.
- Right click the media player volume and click eject. You can unplug the video brochure once your computer confirms it has been ejected properly.
- Open and test your video brochure to make sure the videos play as desired.
Note: your videos must be formatted as MP4 or MOV files with the correct size and aspect ratio for the screen. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance.